Our backs are the wheel on which every area and part of our bodies ride. We must be very careful when it comes to matters to do with our backs. Our lifestyles are the largest contributors to the well-being of this sensitive part of our bodies. What I mean is, if your career or job entails sitting for long hours, lifting heavy objects or any strenuous activity that will have a tremendous effect on your back, you have to find a lasting solution to avoid negative effects it may have. You can visit your chiropractor for consultation on how to ensure that you are taking good care of yourself.
Common causes of back pain
- Sitting posture: This is a cause that many people struggle with. For example, when sitting at the office or a restaurant, or at home watching a movie, we got too engrossed and carried away that we barely pay attention to how we treat our backs and spines in the process. It is even more dangerous especially because we assume these reckless postures, thus causing irreparable damage to our bodies’ most valued asset.
- Pregnancy period: Most women who are heavy with the child are more vulnerable to back pains because the more the bellies grow, the heavier the load they carry, hence the chronic back pain. It is not over yet for new mothers as back pains are one of the post natal syndromes they have to bare with.The labor process normally has a toll on them for a significantly long period.
- Lifting loads that are heavier than us: Sometimes we don’t plan on subjecting our backs to all this unnecessary cruelty but circumstances become tough on us, and we have to take the necessary risks for life to move on very smoothly.
- Sleeping positions: We may not realize it but the kind of position we assume in bed matters and affects us either positively or negatively. What’s more, still on the bed issue, our pillows and mattresses should also be paid due to consideration as they hold the keys to the well-being of our backs.
How to relieve back pain
- Always assume the right posture that proves comfortable and healthy for your back. Whether the paperwork at the office is unbearable, or the meal on your plate at the restaurant is irresistibly sumptuous, or the movie you are watching is so captivating, be conscious of the state of your posture.
- Sleep on the right kind of bedding, that includes your mattress. A mattress that is too tough is not healthy.
- Remember to always stretch your back more often, even when you are not working out at the gym. This will make the muscles on your back even more flexible.
- If your job entails sitting for long hours, get a good recliner chair that will soothe the needs of your back.
The best recliners to relieve your back pain
Now that you have agreed to the possibility of recliners easing your back pain, you should know what to go for and consider when you go shopping for one of the best recliner in the market today.
Buy one that will give adequate support to your lumbar and elevate your legs. When you sit on a recliner that makes you assume this posture, rest assured that you’ll kiss all your back pain problems goodbye.